• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Help.. Anyone have a longterm rental avail.?

New posts

localofdestin

Beach Comber
Hi, I am looking forward to moving east. I have lived in destin 22 years and am selling my home. My closing is 7/7/08. I am looking for a 3BR home with a 12 lease. I have a daughter that will be attending Emerald Coast Middle School, on 30A. If anyone has any info. I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Tracie
 
long term rental

Hi

I live in Blue Mountain Beach and am moving and need to end my current lease. I rent a 2 bd 2 ba house off Redfish Circle. It is a two-story Florida cottage and it is owned/managed by Matthews Properties. I currently pay $900 but I think rent might be going up to $1,000. Please call Sharon, the leasing manager, at (850) 267-0220 to discuss leasing. I've rented from them for several years and they are terrific. They also allow pets (with a pet deposit). My house, 210 Redfish, has new paint and new carpet. I also do NOT have pets so it is in great condition.

Thanks and please call me if you would like to come see it! I need to be out by Aug 1st but will gladly move out prior to then.

Jennifer (850) 830-1806
 
HI

It is located off Hwy 30A about 1 mile east of the first 4-way stop (Hwy 393). I drive to Destin every day for work and it takes me about 10 minutes to get to the Market Shopes @ Sandestin. It's a great area, very quiet and friendly. Please give me a ring if you want to come by and look at the house. I would like to be out by Aug 1 as i am planning on relocating for the winter.

Thanks again!

Jen

850-830-1806
 
Hi,

I have a home in Escada subdivision off Sugar Dr. that has a path through the neighborhood to Butler Elementary and the Middle school that is available for rent. Please call me and I will send a flier or email one to you. The home is a 3/2/2+office+screened lanai+fenced. It is in beautiful shape and I can email photos if you'd like a quick view of it.

Thanks,
Chris
cell (407) 595-1357
christinetorok@juno.com
 
Long Term Rental

I have a gorgeous home in Summer Ridge S/D on CR 393, 1/2 mile up from Gulf Place...3 bedroom, 3 bath, 2 car garage, fully furnished....looking for a 6-12 month lease..neighborhood is gated with pool....$2000/month, email me at gaberose@bellsouth.net
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top