• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

HELP....He's taken root.........

New posts

Lisa_at_the_beach

Beach Fanatic
Ok....Justin, no offense, Love you, mean it....but WE (Justin and I) are searching for a LONG TERM RENTAL hopefully along 30A somewhere.....He has two roommates, so a 3 bedroom would be great....Justin is now employed at Criolla's (THANK YOU JOHNNY!!)......Hunter has informed me that since Justin's computer is hooked up at the house he has taken root and the longer he stays....the deeper the roots....

I know SOMEONE knows something......Or someone HAS something.....WHERE ARE ALL THE RENTALS?????? We seem to be a day late on everything we find....

If you hear of anything .....call me at the gallery 231.9997.....

(Justin and Christine....I'm working it for you!!!)
 
We are still looking. If anyone has any information, please send us an email at oakshooligan@netscape.net. I'm currently employed at Criolla's in Grayton Beach, so anything near there would be optimal. But at this point, thanks to the madre helping out with a car, its quite possible I could do a bit of travel.

Please write soon
 
Ok....Justin, no offense, Love you, mean it....but WE (Justin and I) are searching for a LONG TERM RENTAL hopefully along 30A somewhere.....He has two roommates, so a 3 bedroom would be great....Justin is now employed at Criolla's (THANK YOU JOHNNY!!)......Hunter has informed me that since Justin's computer is hooked up at the house he has taken root and the longer he stays....the deeper the roots....

I know SOMEONE knows something......Or someone HAS something.....WHERE ARE ALL THE RENTALS?????? We seem to be a day late on everything we find....

If you hear of anything .....call me at the gallery 231.9997.....

(Justin and Christine....I'm working it for you!!!)


Pssssst...now is a great time to BUY! ;-)

.
 
Unfortunately the long term rentals usually dry up this time of year as seasonal workers (college kids etc.) come down to help with the tourist onslaught.

Good luck and if things get real bad go to home depot and rent a stump puller. :biggrin:
 
Hey Justin,I have a room(lg)w/walk-in closet /'2200 ''sq.ft. home 5 mins.from your work place.1 block from bay. call if interested 850-218-1411 Baygirl
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top