• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Help Need Yard Help

New posts

hutch

Beach Lover
I am looking for someone or a lawn service company to trim plants and palms, weeding, and lay down mulch, etc every other month for my house. I am getting to old to do this work. Please post or pm me if know of any companies that do this kind of work. I did a search on the board but could not find anyone that just did trim work. Located on the bay near the Mack Bayou. No grass cutting. Bought wife nice riding mower.:D



Remember to stay cool and drink lots of water. It is HOT!



The hutch
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top