• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Help, was that...

New posts
a bomb that just went off? :eek: I had never heard one before, but it shook my house! I believe everything I have heard before.
 
Yes, that is exaclty what it was - get used to it!!! :wave:

It typically happens on Mondays but they went for a long while without it much lately and it started again last week!!!

After the red tide is gone, Mill and Moll need to play!!!
 
Last edited:
:wub:...I love all the help I get around here!!! Molly barked and ran into her tent. I just ran up to get more laundry out of the dryer. :wave: Man, that was loud!
 
Yes, that is exaclty waht it was - get used to it!!! :wave:

It typically happens on Mondays but they went for a long while without it much lately and it started again last week!!!

After the red tide is gone, Mill and Moll need to play!!![/QUOTE]

Sweeet. Please post pics of the girls at play. :wub:
 
sonic boom from one of the military planes in the area?:idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top