Allifunn FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com Oct 15, 2007 #21 Smiling JOe said: or, the private sector's pockets getting lined with gold. I heard it, too, in Seaside. Sounded like someone dropped a sheet of plywood on the metal roof. Click to expand... UMMMM...I'm sorry...who are you????? Last edited: Oct 15, 2007
Smiling JOe said: or, the private sector's pockets getting lined with gold. I heard it, too, in Seaside. Sounded like someone dropped a sheet of plywood on the metal roof. Click to expand... UMMMM...I'm sorry...who are you?????
DD SoWal Expert Oct 15, 2007 #22 jdarg said: It was my head exploding. Click to expand... gotothebeachmom said: It's from the "red tide" consumed at Amore' last night. :funn: Click to expand...
jdarg said: It was my head exploding. Click to expand... gotothebeachmom said: It's from the "red tide" consumed at Amore' last night. :funn: Click to expand...
Jdarg SoWal Expert Oct 15, 2007 #23 gotothebeachmom said: It's from the "red tide" consumed at Amore' last night. :funn: Click to expand... Y'all are soooooo funny.:roll: Har har har. Going to bed now.
gotothebeachmom said: It's from the "red tide" consumed at Amore' last night. :funn: Click to expand... Y'all are soooooo funny.:roll: Har har har. Going to bed now.