• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

HELP: Young Professional in Need of a LONG TERM RENTAL

New posts

Sarah Ludwig

Beach Crab
I am a young professional relocating to the area from Illinois in early August to teach at a private South Walton Montessori School. I am interested in a long-term rental for 1 person (studio or 1bed/1bath), somewhere in the SanDestin area or along 30-A. Furnished is preferred. I am responsible, clean, have no pets, and a non-smoker. Please reply with any availabilities or suggestions. Thank you! : )
 
Last edited:
Would you consider a 1 bed unit in West Panama City Beach? Closer to the school than Sandestin. Great unit, overlooks the pool, across street from the beach. Send me a PM if interested and I will put you in touch with the owner.
 
I am a young professional relocating to the area from Illinois in early August to teach at a private South Walton Montessori School. I am interested in a long-term rental for 1 person (studio or 1bed/1bath), somewhere in the SanDestin area or along 30-A. Furnished is preferred. I am responsible, clean, have no pets, and a non-smoker. Please reply with any availabilities or suggestions. Thank you! : )

I can't find you a place to live, but wanted to say hello! You have the best bunch of co-workers; you're gonna have some big FUNN!
 
Hi There!

We have a very cute one-bedroom condo in Seagrove Beach that we would consider doing on a long-term rental. It is furnished. You can check it out at: http://www.vrbo.com/120767

What is your target date for moving in? Do you have a particular price range you're looking at?

If you're interested, or have more questions, feel free to PM me. THANKS!
 
hello, i have a two bedroom two bath condo at the palms of destin. This complex was just completed in march. I am willing to rent it out for a long term. It is fully furnished with 3 plasma tvs. This place is beautiful. I am willing to negotiate on the price depending on the length of stay. I look forward to hearing from you. thanks, mike
​
 
I have a studio efficiency in Seagrove at Hidden Beach Villas located 150 yards from the beach. The unit is furnished nicely is on the ground floor. The complex has a pool and outdoor grills. The complex manager lives in one of the units watches over everything. Let me know if you need pictures or prices. I've not rented long term in the past so this would be new to me. Cell 404.936.3988
 
I have a 1bdr/1bath fully furnished condo in Beachwood Villas that I can rent. A minimum 6 month lease would be required, but you can opt for a longer one if you would like. The rent would be $890/month that includes all utilities with the exception of phone & electricity, you would need to pay for those 2. Beachwood Villas is located in Seagrove across the street from the beach, it is a great location. Email me if you want to see pics.
 
Sun Princess: I, too, am a teacher of the very young. I have a studio apt. available after tomorrow 8/10. See message board posting under frankns. Cell 850-585-8949. Nan
 
Sun Princess: I, too, am a teacher of the very young. I have a studio apt. available after tomorrow 8/10. See message board posting under frankns. Cell 850-585-8949. Nan

This would be the purrfect place to rent!! Great location, great owner and grayt place!!:biggrin:
 
RENTAL vacation week

[manager lives in one of the units watches over everything. Let me know if you need pictures or prices. I've not rented long term in the past so this would be new to me. Cell 404.936.3988[/quote]

Just wondering if this unit is available online? We are looking for a rental for the 4th july

thanks
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top