• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

hey corkypoo !

New posts
i go back to work monday evening... i am just thinking about going to bed in a bit. i haven't been out of the house in 2 days. mr audie has been taking my crv to work and since it's been raining, and i won't attempt to drive his avalanche, i have been staying home. reading, cross-stitching and watching tv. i am a lazy a$$. sounds like a cool trip ya'll have planned - how many are going ?
 
Oh yea, how's the weather. NOt as bad as you thought I hope. I thought it was cooling off here and shut the 3rd floor air off but had to turn it on again cause it was like a sweatbox. Guess no cool eves yet.

Haven't heard from Uncle Timmy yet so not sure how many yet but the more the merrier. I know Ali's gonna love it. So am I. Last time I went was 2004 with my daughter. We'll be living on Vino :floor:
 
I'm here. Just watched "The Sentinel" with Michael Douglas and Jack Bauer, er, Keifer Sutherland and two wenches named Kim and Eva. Skinny wenches!
 
we got super lucky weather-wise - no storms, only about 1/2 inch rain. i still don't know if i will get to go to sowal next year, no word on my vacation yet. i already put a deposit on that one house you sent me the info on from vrbo, so if i can't go, you may have to entertain my parents instead :eek: we are going to rent the house we stayed at in gatlinburg next summer and take my sis and her tribe down there. poor thing hasn't had a vaca in 5 years. my nephew will love the pool that is attached to the house. what are you gonna do with sunshine while you are gone ?
 
I'm here. Just watched "The Sentinel" with Michael Douglas and Jack Bauer, er, Keifer Sutherland and two wenches named Kim and Eva. Skinny wenches!

i hate them and i don't even know who you are talking about.... i watched jaws movies all day. monstershd had a jaws marathon on, so i watched 1,2,3 and then 1 and 2 again....
 
Hey DD, I hate those skinny wenches too :rofl:

Audie, whenever I couldn't get time off for holidays or vacation, I just quit :funn: That's just one thing I didn't like about Pharmacy. You have to be bleeding from your eyes to get time off.

Sunshine will probably stay with either my ex and his girlfriend or my parents depending on where we fly out of.
 
i can't complain about the time off, this is the first time in 15 yrs i've had a problem and it is not my boss' problem.... it's due to the fact that we are moving to the new hospital complex in 3 phases which basicly covers all of 2007......otherwise i have never been turned down for time off because i usually ask for it at least 9 months in advance....
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top