• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hey Graytonorbust!!!

New posts
here i am

Hey there...I have been here, longing to be there!! I can't wait til our visit Mothers day weekend. I can't think of a better way to spend mothers day, since my kids are all grown up......just me and my sis, acting ike we are 12 again, not even sophisticated 13 yr olds.
 
Re: here i am

graytonrbust said:
Hey there...I have been here, longing to be there!! I can't wait til our visit Mothers day weekend. I can't think of a better way to spend mothers day, since my kids are all grown up......just me and my sis, acting ike we are 12 again, not even sophisticated 13 yr olds.

Will that be your signature dance?? :D
 
gator shuffle

You bet....so about May 13th just look form me on the beach, doing the gator shuffle.....in between riding the waves of course.
 
Re: gator shuffle

graytonrbust said:
You bet....so about May 13th just look form me on the beach, doing the gator shuffle.....in between riding the waves of course.

Hopefully Kurt will have the webcam up by then and I can see the dance live ... via the WORLD WIDE WEB!! Knda like Elvis and the Hawaii thing :mrgreen:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top