• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Hey Mermaid!

New posts
dbuck said:
Is this when we all move to SoWal and you and Allifunn are caterers to the rich and famous? Honey, I'll have to help you wash dishes because you won't be bringing food to my house. Not that I wouldn't want you to, btw.

Yep, that's our plan! Aside from housecleaning and dog sitting. I think maybe we might do a little faux painting too. You think we could make it?
 
Sueshore said:
Thank you thank you...OL and dbuck, we can start a club! Steven (MS) and I were trying to think about what to have for dinner and I told him that I am so bored with food right now. So, we called and had pizza delivered. I had a real good Italian salad! I think I know why I am bored...Mr. K has been out of town more than in town! :biggrin:

How odd. I told GTTBD today, someone needed to invent new food. I'm tired with all the "old stuff". I like dbucks idea. Just take some vitamins and be done with it. No fuss, no muss! :rofl:
 
gotothebeachmom said:
How odd. I told GTTBD today, someone needed to invent new food. I'm tired with all the "old stuff". I like dbucks idea. Just take some vitamins and be done with it. No fuss, no muss! :rofl:

Solyent Green!!!! Remember that movie???? Okay pals...I am going to bed now...I have been up for 20 hours and it ain't purty (that's for Johnrudyneck).
 
:lolabove:
I want Miss Kitty's book! I also have one it is called "Any pan is a no-stick pan if you no cook in it."
 
Beachbummett said:
:lolabove:
I want Miss Kitty's book! I also have one it is called "Any pan is a no-stick pan if you no cook in it."

That's why my kitchen is so clean!!!! :biggrin:
 
gotothebeachmom said:
How odd. I told GTTBD today, someone needed to invent new food. I'm tired with all the "old stuff". I like dbucks idea. Just take some vitamins and be done with it. No fuss, no muss! :rofl:


Then you would miss my new favorite summer treat!

77567-04151_large.jpg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top