• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Hey

New posts

Skelly

Ruler Of Eternia
Wow that subject line is brilliant.

Anyhee,just wanted to pop in and say "hey"

I thought I stay low for a while....with this whole "Lance Bass is gay" thing goin' on...I figured, let Lance have his last 2 1/2 minutes of fame in peace.


Other than that,let's see....well the public service announcement is almost done,but we need really bad 1950's 1960's p.s.a. bubbly/cheesy music(if anyone has any instrumental cheese let me know),so it wont be ready this weekend.instead ill show 2 behind the scenes blogs.so here is the blogs for the upcoming weeks

july 29th-behind the scenes blogs

aug 5th-p.s.a

aug 12th-another episode of "whats that smell?"

aug 19th-a dvd review of 2 Stormy Daniels dvd's

aug 25th-random blog

sept 2nd-?????????????

sept 10th-the teaser trailer to "The Unexciting Adventures of Unemployed Skeletor"(in the style of the teaser trailer of spider-man 3)

sept 17th-"OH HELLO!"- Skelly's failed sitcom pilot.

sept 25th-"Fist of Bones"- Skelly's failed cop drama co-starring his minion Jitsu.

oct 7th-a 1 on 1 interview with Stormy Daniels


All of these after the trailer are planned to happen,but things change,just like when a boy band tries to make there next album "street tough,harder and grittier"---that never happens so........................anyhee,keep this on the downlow.ESPECIALLY THE STORMY interview.I dont want her to get irked and back out.That's it for now-----------------------SkeleLATER!
 
Is this your brother?


lunch28_lg1.jpg
 
kurt said:
Is this your brother?


lunch28_lg1.jpg

uncle fester?!?!? he's alive?!?!?!
 
audie said:
i've missed you skelly !

see heres the problem---im evil.so if i said thanks or ive missed you too,it would make me look weak---and i cant look weak.so ....y'know....that thing you said.........uh...............yeah.
 
Did you ever post the blog with Kimmifunn :idontno: I have been away for a while and don't know what I might have missed. ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top