• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Hey

New posts
Kimmifunn said:
Please let me know when you go in Skelly gear to a bar. I'm coming with. Can we do it next week and film it? If not...you're going to have to go Hollywood with me. And I'll make you a star! :clap_1:

You've been waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much of a stranger. :(

Sorry i havent been around much.been very busy with the film,and coming up with new ideas(see above) when do you leave to hollywood?we need to stay in touch(sob) :( maybe we could film something before you leave...maybe.not sure.but let me know when your leaving.congrats again.
 
I don't know Audie :scratch: Could have swore I saw them on E-Bay for sale and the sellers name was LA-OR-BUST! :funn:
 
Skelly said:
Sorry i havent been around much.been very busy with the film,and coming up with new ideas(see above) when do you leave to hollywood?we need to stay in touch(sob) :( maybe we could film something before you leave...maybe.not sure.but let me know when your leaving.congrats again.
Skelly! We'll totally stay in touch. I'm going to be back and forth a lot regardless. I leave here on the 9th and I have to go to Bham...then I leave for LA from Bham on the 10th. It's so soon.

Would you be interested in a cameo at my going away party- that is unplanned...

Audie and Kurt...I need your addresses.
All the others are about to be signed, sealed, delivered!
 
Kimmi and Skelly need to do a pure evil Jaeger blog 'O' evil.

Fade in: Skel and Kim at a seedy bar, bored bartender.

No dialog just a bottle of Jaeger and the couple doing shots all cut together with the bottle level shrinking.

Fade to black.

Fade in: Kim and Skel burning up the dance floor.

Fade to black.

Fade in: Kim and Skel singing and laughing in a taxi.

Fade to black.

Fade in: Kim and Skel awake hungover in a double bed. Kim jumps up horrified and mumbles something about being late for work. She exits the seedy studio apartment with a glance at He-man poster on the ceiling.

Fin
 
kurt said:
Kimmi and Skelly need to do a pure evil Jaeger blog 'O' evil.

Fade in: Skel and Kim at a seedy bar, bored bartender.

No dialog just a bottle of Jaeger and the couple doing shots all cut together with the bottle level shrinking.

Fade to black.

Fade in: Kim and Skel burning up the dance floor.

Fade to black.

Fade in: Kim and Skel singing and laughing in a taxi.

Fade to black.

Fade in: Kim and Skel awake hungover in a double bed. Kim jumps up horrified and mumbles something about being late for work. She exits the seedy studio apartment with a glance at He-man poster on the ceiling.

Fin

Excellant Daddy-O!!!!! :funn:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top