STL Don
Beach Fanatic
Miami Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder, a former Florida Gator, professed surprise that people speak English in London.
So his team?s foray overseas will provide a priceless cultural opportunity.
?I couldn?t find London on a map if they didn?t have the names of the countries,? Crowder said. ?I swear to God. I don?t know what nothing is. I know Italy looks like a boot. I learned that.
?I know (Redskins linebacker) London Fletcher. We did a football camp together. So I know him. That?s the closest thing I know to London. He?s black, so I?m sure he?s not from London. I?m sure that?s a coincidental name.?
Ah, the value of a University of Florida education
So his team?s foray overseas will provide a priceless cultural opportunity.
?I couldn?t find London on a map if they didn?t have the names of the countries,? Crowder said. ?I swear to God. I don?t know what nothing is. I know Italy looks like a boot. I learned that.
?I know (Redskins linebacker) London Fletcher. We did a football camp together. So I know him. That?s the closest thing I know to London. He?s black, so I?m sure he?s not from London. I?m sure that?s a coincidental name.?
Ah, the value of a University of Florida education


