• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hot Christmas Gifts 2005

New posts
Sueshore said:
How about just dropping "War and Peace" on your head! Sounds less painful to me!!!
:funn: I prefer Danielle Steel as well my trashy little kitty.
 
Sueshore said:
How about just dropping "War and Peace" on your head! Sounds less painful to me!!!
:lol:
 
J-Funn....I hear Lannifunn wants a Rabbit. Want to split the cost? I love mine! :funn:
 
Kimmifunn said:
J-Funn....I hear Lannifunn wants a Rabbit. Want to split the cost? I love mine! :funn:

make sure it has a pancake on it's head!!!!

OMG...I just noticed the capital 'R'...never mind
 
Sueshore said:
make sure it has a pancake on it's head!!!!

OMG...I just noticed the capital 'R'...never mind
You so "get" it. I love it. I really do. You are the best! :clap_1:
 
jessifunn said:
wait i just read the whole post and ss post! you are bad!
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
4 double a's!
 
Kimmifunn said:
J-Funn....I hear Lannifunn wants a Rabbit. Want to split the cost? I love mine! :funn:

:funn:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top