• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hot Christmas Gifts 2005

New posts
Kimmifunn said:
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
4 double a's!

Well, lannifunn needs to catch up. No, I don't want a Rabbit. I can go buy that myself. I don't have to put it on a list. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I want:
Winter Clothes
The entire J.Crew catalogue
Trip to Europe
A New Job
La Prairie Cellular Moisturizer
Bamafunn to go 12-0

Kfunn...I know what Jfunn and I should get you...muuahhhhmuaahhhh
 
Kimmifunn said:
1. Rent for the rest of the year
2. Digital Camera
3. A gift certificate to the place that I get my eyebrows done
4. The new pink Juicy Sidekick
5. New winter clothes
6. Brandon Cox


What's a "pink Juicy Sidekick"?
 
Landlocked said:
What's a "pink Juicy Sidekick"?
It's a limited edition Sidekick designed by Juicy. (Juicy Couture) My old grey one just isn't rockin' it the way the pink one would. And you can buy charms for it! :clap_1:
 
Kimmifunn said:
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
4 double a's!

Well worth the cost of those 4 double a's!!!!
 
kathydwells said:
Well worth the cost of those 4 double a's!!!!
I didn't leave my apartment for the whole day! :funn:
 
Kimmifunn said:
I didn't leave my apartment for the whole day! :funn:

:rofl: The day you got it? Oh MY......:funn: Did you walk funny the next day?;-)
 
Landlocked said:
What's a "pink Juicy Sidekick"?

jacquard1.jpg



Be careful for that which you ask.
 
Smiling JOe said:
jacquard1.jpg



Be careful for that which you ask.

:funn: :funn: :funn: I love it!

And KDwells....Yeah. A little. Had to lay off for a couple days! :lolabove:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top