• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

House for Rent

New posts
Hey is the house still available? What is the deposit? Do you allow pets? I have a 1 small dog that is 6 years old.
 
I drove past the house. It has someone living in the guest house over the garage. About a block off of 30-A. It was empty on Saturday as the owners were still fixing it up.
 
The guest house is over the garage? I drove by and thought the guest house looked to be on the other side of the house. I didnt even see a garage.
 
The home is on a turn in the road. As you go around the corner, there is a building attached to the main house only by the 2nd floor walkway to the guest house, which is over a two car garage.
I would need to meet the person in the guest house before I'd agree to rent the adjoining home.
 
ohh i didnt realize that...I know what you mean though..I thought the house was really cute but didnt realize the guest house was like right there. I wonder how long their lease is for..Id be willing to rent out the whole place.. hopefully ill hear back from someone soon.
Thanks!
 
I called and spoke with a lady about the place. Sounds like they were looking for a 6-12 month lease if I recall. She told me they wanted $1475 a month, but that included cable, electric and water. Her number is 850-231-0189
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top