B beachstyle Beach Comber Apr 4, 2018 #11 Beach Collector said: I'm looking to house keep asap. Please let me know, thanks Click to expand... Send me your phone number if you're still looking for a housekeeping position. thanks
Beach Collector said: I'm looking to house keep asap. Please let me know, thanks Click to expand... Send me your phone number if you're still looking for a housekeeping position. thanks
B beachstyle Beach Comber Apr 4, 2018 #12 Patricia Everett said: Looking for a job in housekeeping for the upcoming season. I have previous experience. Click to expand... Hi Patricia, send me your phone number if you're still looking for a housekeeping position. thanks
Patricia Everett said: Looking for a job in housekeeping for the upcoming season. I have previous experience. Click to expand... Hi Patricia, send me your phone number if you're still looking for a housekeeping position. thanks