Lynnie
SoWal Insider
....with the most recent and current market?
Just curious because this is so relationship driven. I had one advisor calling me early last year with great advice - none others, though.
One advisor wouldn't even return phone calls last October. What do you do? Change advisors? Move your accounts? Probably a swift, yet normal attrition occurring right now.
Again, just curious~~~~~~~~
Ripped Embarq and American Express a new one yesterday and just received incredibly outstanding service today at Best Buy.....they are still standing and intent on customer service right now. I do believe going the extra mile for a customer/client will speak mountains and those are the ones who will survive in a much stronger capacity through this mess.
Just my $0.03 - inflation, doncha know.
Just curious because this is so relationship driven. I had one advisor calling me early last year with great advice - none others, though.
One advisor wouldn't even return phone calls last October. What do you do? Change advisors? Move your accounts? Probably a swift, yet normal attrition occurring right now.
Again, just curious~~~~~~~~
Ripped Embarq and American Express a new one yesterday and just received incredibly outstanding service today at Best Buy.....they are still standing and intent on customer service right now. I do believe going the extra mile for a customer/client will speak mountains and those are the ones who will survive in a much stronger capacity through this mess.
Just my $0.03 - inflation, doncha know.
I found the guy who "inherited" my account and he admitted that no, he had never talked to me, no, he doesn't know my needs and no, he did not have my permission to do anything with my account, but he did anyway.