• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

How do you perceive your investment advisor and customer service??

New posts
Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with Embarq. Can I help? Might be too late, but I would be more than happy to investigate whatever issues you are having/had. If you need to verify my identity, check out my Twitter page, Twitter / EMBARQ_Joey.

Thanks,

Joey H.
Embarq Customer Outreach
reachout@embarq.com


Wow - I'm impressed. Thank you, Joey! That's really cool of you to reach out like this!

Cheers to you and have a wonderful day~~~~~
 
I am my own investment advisor, and I am very much satisfied with the performance in what some describe as a difficult financial environment,
but which I characterize as probably the biggest opportunity of my lifetime.




Capricious




"I see nothing in the present situation that is either menacing or warrants pessimism... I have every confidence that there will be a revival of activity in the spring, and that during this coming year the country will make steady progress."
- Andrew W. Mellon, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury December 31, 1929
 
Wow - I'm impressed. Thank you, Joey! That's really cool of you to reach out like this!

Cheers to you and have a wonderful day~~~~~

Thanks for the reply, and please do contact me whenever. And if you know anyone that's having Embarq problems you can point them in my direction also. Thanks!

Joey
 
AMEX is in trouble. They are currently lowering their vendor rates to be competitive with other major brands. In some cases, as little as .5% above MC/Visa's normal rate.

As to "Embarq Outreach", how about they simply update the system in place here in South Walton. I was told point blank by a service technician that most of the lines in South Walton are well over 40 years old. This sounds like a company that is hemorrhaging customers and will try any goofy customer service ploy of the month to get people back.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top