• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

I Can't Gitmo Satisfaction

New posts
Fair enough. What should we do with the POW's/terrorists/innocent folks plucked off the streets when they are released?

What about housing them all permanently on some ranch in Crawford, Texas. Just for the time being. I am sure there is room.
 
Last edited:
No, I don't. Leaving aside the question of whether or not we can declare proven terrorists to be POW's because we are engaged in a "war" on terror, I can't agree for the simple reason that we don't know who they are, where they were picked up, what they were doing when picked up, etc.

Who is "we"?
 
What about housing them all permanently on some ranch Crawford, Texas. Just for the time being. I am sure there is room.

Since you're probably convinced they are innocent, how about your house here in SoWal?
 
Since you're probably convinced they are innocent, how about your house here in SoWal?


I am sure they are nice people and will probably not harm you or your family. Just please confine them to your home as I am not nearly as trusting of a bunch of islamic nuts.:bang:
 
What about housing them all permanently on some ranch Crawford, Texas. Just for the time being. I am sure there is room.

I know of several empty houses along 30-A where some locals could put their roof where their mouth is. I will not hold my breath waiting on these NIMBYs, however bad we might need a middle eastern restaurant in these parts.
 
:roll: Okay, folks, I'm done. Enough sarcastic comments on what is a serious subject. And here I thought conservatives were in favor of defending the Constitution. 30Ashopper, if you reread my posts you will see I think nothing of the kind. That's what the judicial system is for, as the representative of "we" the people.
:wave:
 
I know of several empty houses along 30-A where some locals could put their roof where their mouth is. I will not hold my breath waiting on these NIMBYs, however bad we might need a middle eastern restaurant in these parts.

Not sure about Middle Eastern, but a good Indian restaurant would be a great idea--anyone know of one near 30A?
 
I am sure they are nice people and will probably not harm you or your family. Just please confine them to your home as I am not nearly as trusting of a bunch of islamic nuts.:bang:

There are a lot of nutty and crazy religious people in the world, and yes, some are even Islamic. We have them here inside the U.S too, from Key West, and all the way up to....Alaska. Yikes, they are everywhere!
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top