• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

I Can't Gitmo Satisfaction

New posts
We have already turned out dozens of the original number. Common sense would tell you that those who remain are those who are a threat. And in many cases their own native country refuses to take them back. So what do we do then? Put um on a boat and say "go east." We darn well better not bring them inside this country. We already have enough Cubans, Mexicans and such in custody that we cannot do anything with.:bang:
one of your state senators is cuban....send him this post
 
one of your state senators is cuban....send him this post


So? He is in the country legally, making a positive contribution to society and is duly elected to his post. The Cubans I am refering to are in the country illegally, make no positive contribution to society and are costing the taxpayers thousands to incarcerate them because their native Cuba will not take them back. American taxpayers should not be required to pay to incarcerate foreign criminals. We have enough of our own to worry about.:cry:
 
A somewhat different prospective:

http://www.anncoulter.com/


Ah, yes, the skank perspective.

Let's call a moratorium on Ann Coulter and Micheal Moore, okay? Both might have valid points somewhere in their diatribes, but insist on bathing their information in what they think is humor. I just don't have the patience for it anymore.
 
Thanks

Ah, yes, the skank perspective.

Let's call a moratorium on Ann Coulter and Micheal Moore, okay? Both might have valid points somewhere in their diatribes, but insist on bathing their information in what they think is humor. I just don't have the patience for it anymore.

Wow, you mentioned Ann Coulter and then bathing, and I found it pretty exciting. That's before Michael Moore jumped into the tub and ruined it. Of course it was all a daydream. How else would you find Michael Moore bathing?
 
:clap::floor:

You're right, I did not consider the visual there. That'll put you off your feed for a couple of days.

I think when the water hits Ann Coulter, though, you can just hear her screaming "I'm melting!" Look out for the flying monkeys.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top