Allifunn
FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
We need a batting the eylashes smiley....whoooo....meeeee????? BLINK BLINK.....I smell a rat Miss AllifunnKitty :angry:
We need a batting the eylashes smiley....whoooo....meeeee????? BLINK BLINK.....I smell a rat Miss AllifunnKitty :angry:
What was the devious idea??????She's not here.....do tell.....I gotta go in a minute!



What was the devious idea??????![]()
the only one that can make that happen is Kurt...do you think between me and Kitty that we could actually DO that?????I'm thinking 2 posters are better than 1
........
you must have us mistaken for computer geeks.
the only one that can make that happen is Kurt...do you think between me and Kitty that we could actually DO that?????........
you must have us mistaken for computer geeks.
![]()


Kitty is too witty to hide her identity as me....it would NEVER work! She would be stepping down impersonating little ol me.....All you need to do is give her your pass word![]()

RiverOtter <-------------- Arms Raised In A "V"![]()
This race ain't over yet my little furry Otter.So, you better get those arms down and start posting. ;-)
:roll::roll::roll::roll:I'm so far behind I'm in front![]()