jessifunn superJfunn Sep 7, 2007 #101 Kimmifunn said: :funn: Ha! It does! My guess...that's Tweeter's cowboy hat + my North Face jacket + those hooker boots= humping a gay man. Click to expand... you guess right! quote from gus "there are hookers in NY that would pay good money for those boots"
Kimmifunn said: :funn: Ha! It does! My guess...that's Tweeter's cowboy hat + my North Face jacket + those hooker boots= humping a gay man. Click to expand... you guess right! quote from gus "there are hookers in NY that would pay good money for those boots"
Kimmifunn Funnkalicious Sep 7, 2007 #102 jessifunn said: you guess right! quote from gus "there are hookers in NY that would pay good money for those boots" Click to expand... Oh yeah. I think that was the year I replaced the '05 boots with the '06 boots and threw them out. He just doesn't get it. What else do you have for us? Oh, Fithel called, he wants to dance.
jessifunn said: you guess right! quote from gus "there are hookers in NY that would pay good money for those boots" Click to expand... Oh yeah. I think that was the year I replaced the '05 boots with the '06 boots and threw them out. He just doesn't get it. What else do you have for us? Oh, Fithel called, he wants to dance.