• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I love this!

New posts

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
I love this new forum Kurt! What a great idea!
I read BR lemon vinagrette recipe...so simple..I am sure it is good....
This forum is right up my alli ( :biggrin: ) I think using it to scope out resturants in cities is a great idea..Like when I go to some new city...I can ask if any one has been there and where to eat...
I love recipes!!!
BTW would the penis cake be included in this forum?? :roll:
 
Allifunn said:
BTW would the penis cake be included in this forum?? :roll:

:funn:
 
I'm SOOO excited about this forum too! :clap_1:

Thanks to all the great people who post on here, my husband and I have tried three new restaurants in SoWal in the past two weeks!

We LOVE Cafe Tango! :wub:

We're going to try the Florida Fish House next weekend! Yea!
 
Tango is one of the first and oldest resturants...is it not? I have only been once...but I remember it as being very good!
 
Tatertot said:
I'm SOOO excited about this forum too! :clap_1:

Thanks to all the great people who post on here, my husband and I have tried three new restaurants in SoWal in the past two weeks!

We LOVE Cafe Tango! :wub:

We're going to try the Florida Fish House next weekend! Yea!
Tatertot, are you already a Borago fan? If not, become one immediately--trust me! :D
 
peapod1980 said:
Tatertot, are you already a Borago fan? If not, become one immediately--trust me! :D


no, not yet! But i plan to be! :clap_1:

I've heard wonderful things about it and am planning to go VERY soon to check it out!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top