M Mermaid picky Mar 31, 2006 #81 dbuck said: [/b] Good one Mermaid. No brown sand for us, or at least that is the way it used to be. Click to expand... I guess it wouldn't be PC of me to build a seawall around my cake, either!
dbuck said: [/b] Good one Mermaid. No brown sand for us, or at least that is the way it used to be. Click to expand... I guess it wouldn't be PC of me to build a seawall around my cake, either!
Kimmifunn Funnkalicious Mar 31, 2006 #82 Mermaid said: I guess it wouldn't be PC of me to build a seawall around my cake, either! Click to expand... Make a seawall cake and eat it. :clap_1:
Mermaid said: I guess it wouldn't be PC of me to build a seawall around my cake, either! Click to expand... Make a seawall cake and eat it. :clap_1:
Miss Kitty Meow Mar 31, 2006 #83 Mermaid said: I guess it wouldn't be PC of me to build a seawall around my cake, either! Click to expand... ^5...good one Mermy! I will see you, oh so soon!!!! Have a safe trip down! Kimmi...Mermy is making me a cake in that pan and I will eat it!!!
Mermaid said: I guess it wouldn't be PC of me to build a seawall around my cake, either! Click to expand... ^5...good one Mermy! I will see you, oh so soon!!!! Have a safe trip down! Kimmi...Mermy is making me a cake in that pan and I will eat it!!!