• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I need Occasional evening sitter on weekend

New posts

Childcare4u

Beach Lover
My hubby and I need an occasional night to ourselves. We have an almost 4 yr old daughter and would want someone that could come to our home from about 9pm-1am. I am also currently looking for a babysitter for New Years Eve. Let me know your prices.
 
My daughter is a senior @ South Walton. She is 17 years old and does occasional baby-sitting.
She is a straight A student. Very good kid.
She charges $8.00 per child per hour.
We have a great referral.
Let us know what you think.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top