• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I think....

  • Thread starter Thread starter DD
  • Start date Start date
New posts
ooh, my little wench friends...NoHall is getting vewy sweepy...
 
Well, I see you're still hangin' in there....good girl!!
Maybe Toots and Afunn will show up at some point. They're probably on their second bottle of wine by now....:wub: :biggrin:
I'm off to bed though....my feet are swollen from sittin' here so long and I'm pooped.
Have a grayt night, all......
 
:wave:
okay, I'm late to the party. allifunn and I tried to get to the computer last night but the teenagers wouldn't let us near it. my office and computer were taken over by teenage mutant girls.:roll:

what did we miss? looks like ya'll weren't up too late.
 
:wave:
okay, I'm late to the party. allifunn and I tried to get to the computer last night but the teenagers wouldn't let us near it. my office and computer were taken over by teenage mutant girls.:roll:

what did we miss? looks like ya'll weren't up too late.

I think I'm going to have to come back and show you how to party...har!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top