• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I wasn't looking

New posts
Does this like mean we are famous or something?:idontno:


It means when he can sell and make lots of $$$, you can say you knew him when.;-)
 
I am still waiting for someone to either write a story about sowal.com or make it into a movie. :idontno:
 
Congrats Kurt, and kudos to you for such an informative and funn venture.
:clap_1:
 
:clap_1: I remember the first time I stumbled onto this site, it is one of the only times that I wrote down a site address so I wouldn't forget it. It did take a while for me to get up enough courage to go into the "lounge" though. Boy, I'm certainly glad I did. Thanks.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top