• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I wasn't looking

New posts
WoW!!!! That is so impressive!! :clap_1: I am so proud of you and I am so happy to be a part of your incredible vision!!!! Where is the "I'm not worthy smiley" when you need it???
 
:bow: :idontno: :wub: Thanks Kurt!!!:biggrin:
 
Kurt - Speaking for the lurkers - this site is a GREAT SERVICE to the community - and VERY entertaining!! - MANY THANKS!!

:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: - Searcher
 
Kurt - Speaking for the lurkers - this site is a GREAT SERVICE to the community - and VERY entertaining!! - MANY THANKS!!

:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: - Searcher

:clap_1: ...here's one for you Searcher!!! Come out and play!
 
Congrats Kurt!!! :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

Thanks for all you do and for having the vision! :clap_1: :clap_1: And for introducing me to such wonderful friends!!! :clap_1: :clap_1:

Hmmm....I think another SoWal Soiree is in order! Mango and I have been talking about April.....what does everyone think? Do I need to start that thread? :idontno:
 
Thanks Kurt - this is the most friends I've had since I married a cop! :clap_1:
 
Congrats Kurt!!! :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

Thanks for all you do and for having the vision! :clap_1: :clap_1: And for introducing me to such wonderful friends!!! :clap_1: :clap_1:

Hmmm....I think another SoWal Soiree is in order! Mango and I have been talking about April.....what does everyone think? Do I need to start that thread? :idontno:

yes yes yes - in latter april - after the 20th
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top