Here4Good Beach Fanatic Aug 16, 2007 #1 Call them at once. I am still down, and am on the phone with them. They think all issues are solved.
Andy A Beach Fanatic Aug 16, 2007 #2 FYI My Mediacom is back up but it was down for a considerable time both yesterday and the day before. Good Luck getting it back up.
FYI My Mediacom is back up but it was down for a considerable time both yesterday and the day before. Good Luck getting it back up.
Smiling JOe SoWal Expert Aug 16, 2007 #3 Andy A. said: FYI My Mediacom is back up but it was down for a considerable time both yesterday and the day before. Good Luck getting it back up. Click to expand... Ditto, and I am still waiting to hear back from MediaCON's reps regarding my email on their business.
Andy A. said: FYI My Mediacom is back up but it was down for a considerable time both yesterday and the day before. Good Luck getting it back up. Click to expand... Ditto, and I am still waiting to hear back from MediaCON's reps regarding my email on their business.
Here4Good Beach Fanatic Aug 16, 2007 #4 Mine is back - and has been for a whole 15 minutes. I am leaving the trouble ticket open, waiting to see if the guy shows up tomorrow.
Mine is back - and has been for a whole 15 minutes. I am leaving the trouble ticket open, waiting to see if the guy shows up tomorrow.
Caroling Beach Fanatic Aug 17, 2007 #5 It was out for a couple of hours, about 3-5 a.m. Aug. 17. That included internet and cable.