• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Independent Record Label in PCB

New posts

IslandTime

Beach Comber
On March 18th of this year, I lost my only child (a son) Alex as a passenger in an automobile accident. At 18, his life was just beginning and on that day I lost my reason to live...

In his honor and due to his love of music I have started an Indie Record Label and am hoping to be able to assist local musicians through marketing and support. Thanks for taking the time to read my post and if you get a chance please visit my site.



Sincerely,

Staci Doucett
 
Good luck to you. :clap: You will help many, and I hope peace returns for you.:cool:​

​
 
I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot even imagine the pain. Best of Luck to you on your mission.
 
I just went to the myspace page and it is the most heart wrenching thing I've ever seen. All his old friends posting comments to him. He must have been a great young man. My heart goes out to you... and I will send musicians your way.
 
As the mother of an only child, a son, my heart goes out to you. I can't imagine your pain. I wish for you peace and comfort forever!!!!!! I can't look at the myspace at work, but can't wait to get home and look at it. What a wonderful thing you are doing in your sons memory. :wub:
 
Last edited:
Sorry for your lost. May God be with you. You might want to contact these people in Athens, Ga. Nuci Space was started by a mother that lost her son a few years ago that suffered from depression. Here is their web site
http://www.nuci.org/. Great people in Athens Ga offer free support and services to them. I used to manage some bands in Athens in my younger days so if you need some help let me know. Good Luck in your mission.

the Hutch
 
IslandTime my heart is with you.....what a beautiful tribute. You will find SoWal a safe haven of love and support.

:wub: Kat
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top