• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Inlet Beach rental

New posts

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Small older beach cottage North of Hwy 98 in Inlet Beach. Available now...
I can get some photos for you by the weekend... 6 month and one day lease or more...

  • 3 small bedrooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • washer/dryer
  • back deck
  • fenced yard
  • paved driveway
  • no carpet in house, all tile
  • unfurnished
  • $800 month
Please contact me via PM and I can send your information to the owner of the house....
 
Sounds Good

I would be interested in seeing pictures. I am a single mom with a 12 year old and small mini dachsund. I am looking for something long term.

does this include utilities?
 
Directions or phone number

could I possibly get directions to see this place or a phone number of someone to talk to.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top