Matt J SWGB Jul 6, 2022 #1 I'd just like to thank the GOP lead legislature and governor for this. In one year you managed to triple my insurance rates while stripping me of roof and water damage coverage. For the average family my ass
I'd just like to thank the GOP lead legislature and governor for this. In one year you managed to triple my insurance rates while stripping me of roof and water damage coverage. For the average family my ass
T TinaMidland Beach Lover Jul 9, 2022 #2 Not jus Florida going up on insurance cost , other states too. Unfortunately, more natural disasters this high insurance costs are going to continue everywhere Matt J said: I'd just like to thank the GOP lead legislature and governor for this. In one year you managed to triple my insurance rates while stripping me of roof and water damage coverage. For the average family my ass View attachment 94860 Click to expand...
Not jus Florida going up on insurance cost , other states too. Unfortunately, more natural disasters this high insurance costs are going to continue everywhere Matt J said: I'd just like to thank the GOP lead legislature and governor for this. In one year you managed to triple my insurance rates while stripping me of roof and water damage coverage. For the average family my ass View attachment 94860 Click to expand...