• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
jdarg said:
How did I know you would say this? :dunno: :rotfl:

Enjoy it while it lasts...Daddy-O is still asleep!!! Don't you love being the early rising brats????

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Sueshore said:
Enjoy it while it lasts...Daddy-O is still asleep!!! Don't you love being the early rising brats????

Wonder what other threads we can tangentize this morning? :D

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
jdarg said:
Wonder what other threads we can tangentize this morning? :D

Where you lead, I will follow!!! We are quite a team...ya' know? And audie is a nice addition to the Early Morning Show!

I really should be folding laundry!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Sueshore said:
Where you lead, I will follow!!! We are quite a team...ya' know? And audie is a nice addition to the Early Morning Show!

I really should be folding laundry!

And I need to wake and feed the Princess. And do something with myself or the dog groomers are going to want to groom me!

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
<------------------Take it to the lounge ladies. ;-) :rotfl: :rotfl:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Kimmifunn said:
<------------------Take it to the lounge ladies. ;-) :rotfl: :rotfl:

Dangit- i thought we WERE in the lounge. I never know where I am.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
jdarg said:
Dangit- i thought we WERE in the lounge. I never know where I am.
:funn: I had to. I got to play Kurt! :rotfl:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Kimmifunn said:
:funn: I had to. I got to play Kurt! :rotfl:

He probably cringes when he wakes up and checks the board. Pretty soon he will need a shot of tequila first.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Paula said:
I had the same thought. So, if you post anything related to real estate or in response to Shelly (or anything else here), it could become a quotation (used in or out of context) in a thesis. There are ethical guidelines regarding academic research, and I'm not sure where this would fall.

Regarding online research, here's something interesting: There was research done in the UK to find the world's funniest joke. People all over the world submitted jokes online and then people would vote on the funniest joke online. Some of the jokes are very funny, resulting in a book that I believe is called Laughlab. The interesting thing is that humorist Dave Barry encouraged people from the US to influence the study outcomes. Here's what the researcher said (you can find the study results and jokes at http://www.laughlab.com):

"The American data proved to be somewhat strange. Dave Barry is a well known humourist whose columns are syndicated in many American newspapers. In January 2002 he kindly devoted an entire column to LaughLab. At the end of the column he urged readers to submit jokes that simply ended with the punch line: ?There's a weasel chomping on my privates.? Within just a few days we had received over 1500 ?weasel chomping? jokes."

Anyway, the point is we could take Dave Barry's lead and all respond to some of the strange real-estate threads comments with a similar non-sense phrase (we don't have to use Dave Barry's phrase, though that would be OK, too) rather than respond to real estate comments which are getting increasingly sarcastic and less useful (for Shelly, it could be a thesis avoidance strategy). Now that would make it fun to read about real estate again and would certainly be as useful!

Or I could ban her. If Sueshore doesn't get it first. :roll:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
jdarg said:
He probably cringes when he wakes up and checks the board. Pretty soon he will need a shot of tequila first.
Well, he is well stocked if he needs to do that. :D