• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Is Sowal Ready for Full time Yankees?

New posts
But no one can say y'all haven't been forewarned. :wave:

I guess you are right. Went into Panera the other day and these little old ladies kept on talking to the cashier about how they just moved here from up north. Actually it wasn't really talking, it was a type of yelling.
 
Come home, Damm Yankee! :clap:
 
This has got to stop. You are all making me so jealous!!!! Can I be your roomie Mangy? If it happens and you are happy, I am so happy for you!!!!

:wub::wave:
 
This is a strong possibility, soon. :cool:

I know I have been lax in my posting duties, as some of y'all have called me out on, but, there are major life changes transpiring.

The whole thought of it all is mind spinning. :blink:

But no one can say y'all haven't been forewarned. :wave:

Uh oh ... we smell trouble .... Yankee .... if the other Boston Bohemian even knew I was typing the word Yankee, I would be in trouble ....
 
I'm trying my hardest to move to SoWal. Last one just graduated from High School. Time to get out of ATL. I'll have to leave the husband behind! He's welcome to visit anytime! Hey Miss Kitty - we have a one year old Shetland Sheepdog named Cajun. He looks just like yours on the beach chair.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top