• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Is Sowal Ready for Full time Yankees?

New posts
I thought about you :eek:...we hit 100 yesterday (third time this year). It is going to be an ugly one. Mr. K is checking out Canada for a vacay. I almost don't care about getting on a plane. :biggrin:

Yikes! and I thought SoWal had been hot... NOT compared to y'all!
 
:funn:...and might I add, Hotta' thaan Hail!

No lie! I sweated through the golf tourney yesterday! At least we had some shade and a little breeze, but when I got home, all my clothes, and I mean ALL my clothes were soaking wet.:eek:

I thought about you :eek:...we hit 100 yesterday (third time this year). It is going to be an ugly one. Mr. K is checking out Canada for a vacay. I almost don't care about getting on a plane. :biggrin:

Is it a dry heat?
 
i'll see your drippy heat, and raise you a 30 second hail storm while the sun was shining :blink: very bizarre weather here in my neck of the woods

:lol: Fold.
 
80, a breeze, and sunny. Wow, this thread has really tangetized. :lol:
 
You could start an ironing service! quote]
Mangy Pressed Clothes.
That will go over real big. :floor:.​


--*--*--*--*--*--

To think you could trade in what you do in New York,​

taxi-ironing.jpg


For what you could do on the
sand cliffs of 30A.....​

extreme_ironing.jpg

Your bizness could really
reach new heights....​

exironing.jpg


More realistically and locally, you could take up
the latest 30A trend....​

underseairon2.jpg


Of course if you move to Floriduh,
you could hire a bunch of retirees
to iron FOR you.​

ironing.gif


Can't wait to see ya, as soon as you and MANgo iron things out...
ironing_1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Kenny, you kill me! :floor::wub::wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top