• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Is There More Than One of You?

New posts
214...which is my area code!!!! :clap_1:

BTW...I know of two other people with my name in my area. Back when MS was in H.S., one of them went to a meeting for me by mistake!!!! I picked up the other one's meds at a drug store...took them back...they weren't that great. :biggrin:
 
  • There are 14,998 people in the U.S. with the first name Deirdre.
  • Statistically the 1495th most popular first name. (tied with 85 other first names)
  • More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Deirdre are female.
I'm sure glad there aren't any manly "Deirdre"s running around. :lol:
 
There are ALOT of me's running around. :eek:

There are 407,957 people in the U.S. with the first name Kathy.
Statistically the 136th most popular first name.
More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Kathy are female.
 
214...which is my area code!!!! :clap_1:

BTW...I know of two other people with my name in my area. Back when MS was in H.S., one of them went to a meeting for me by mistake!!!! I picked up the other one's meds at a drug store...took them back...they weren't that great. :biggrin:

:funn: :rofl: :floor: :rolling:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top