• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

It's An Otter Postfest !!!!

New posts
Maybe this will
kiss5.gif

 
hi bb - whatcha been up to ?

been at the new house...oh my god, it finally looks like a house! i am getting excited!

i met my fireplace guy at 4:00 ( we could not do it today) and we laid out all the shells and sand. it is going to be fantastic! :clap: i am so excited.

Anyone that wants to come by tomorrow, please do! I will be there at 10:00!

SJ, I am waiting on you! You have to meet Donnie! He is my fireplace guy and we are having a blast! You will enjoy him. Hope to see you there!

Earlier tonight I was at the Watersound Beach Club and had a grayt meal and evening! My friends grandaugher Princess Caitlyn went with us to dinner and she is spending the night with me and Sweetie!!!! This should be funn! :blink:

What'cha been up too, gull?
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top