• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

It's that time.....

New posts
:idontno:It's the same one I used last year...surprisingly, there are very FEW sexy MALE santas on google....:roll: We live in a MALE chauvinistic world....:bang:

It's simple math. There is only one Santa Claus, but there are many Santa's little helpers. Again, nothing to do with thinking males are superior to females.
 
l_78e3ec6d29a1a4de299c40927a7275d5.jpg


Scooter, here is some more fitness motivation for your holiday season. Who knew that Bobby J was so into sculpting muscles?
"what do you mean my lot has hydric soil"?
 
SJ, do you know this helper, or is this a random photo? I will agree she is beautiful.
 
MerryChristmas.jpg
 
Mine is more about ecognizing physical beauty in the female form, and has nothing to do with the idea of males being superior to females.

I assume you meant "recognizing." We don't want to turn that hussy into an environmental issue.

When I recognize beauty like I see in your 'tar, I always assume she was airbrushed or had surgery. If she was born that way, I assume she's a hussy. If she turns out to be real nice, I offer her a pan of brownies every day for the rest of her life. I don't want people to hate her because she's beautiful.
 
That's not nice. There are plenty of people who are born with attractive features, and they likely work hard to maintain their health, with no plastic inserts. They are just as real as anyone else, no better, no worse.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top