• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

It's that time.....

New posts
These days, he would need some manscaping... (And yet I can't seem to stop looking. It's like a train wreck.)

I went to a movie on Saturday with one of my college kids, and a preview came on for a movie I've not heard about. I was only half paying attention, when suddenly, out of nowhere, my heart completely stopped:
harry_connick_jr.jpg

He's the only man who still stops my heart, even with his shirt on. (The girl who was with me nearly called an ambulance...)
;-)
 
NoHall I gotta have Harry as my tar so I can continue to look at him. Hope you dont mind.....:wub::wub::wub:
 
I think it looks like the steroids are working well for him. Unfortunately, steroids have negative affects, too. Why do you think he's holding up pillows?

Not all men who look like him are on steroids....just like not all women who look like your 'tar are surgically enhanced. ;-)
 
NoHall I gotta have Harry as my tar so I can continue to look at him. Hope you dont mind.....:wub::wub::wub:

Here is more for our...I mean your enjoyment



Harry-Connick-Jr.jpg

I feel like y'all are cheating with my Harry. I'm telling you that I can't see his face without having my freakin' heart stop...it's really pathetic...and we're not even talkin' about the way he says "Sugah" and "Dahlin'," or the way he plays "Chattanooga Choo Choo..." (oh-dear-lord-I'm-not-BREATHING!!!)
 
I feel like y'all are cheating with my Harry. I'm telling you that I can't see his face without having my freakin' heart stop...it's really pathetic...and we're not even talkin' about the way he says "Sugah" and "Dahlin'," or the way he plays "Chattanooga Choo Choo..." (oh-dear-lord-I'm-not-BREATHING!!!)

Breathe Nohall Breathe! I have told FFF this is the only man I'd run off with. :biggrin:
 
Last edited:
I feel like y'all are cheating with my Harry. I'm telling you that I can't see his face without having my freakin' heart stop...it's really pathetic...and we're not even talkin' about the way he says "Sugah" and "Dahlin'," or the way he plays "Chattanooga Choo Choo..." (oh-dear-lord-I'm-not-BREATHING!!!)

or "I only have eyes for you" :cool::wub: I will take him off if you are green...:biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top