• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

It's that time.....

New posts
SantaSnoop.jpg
:biggrin:
 
NoHall have you seen the Happy Elf??? It is animated but his "voice" is still there.....:wub:
 
I have the christmas special....FFF just thinks I like the music. :wave:

I'll come over and watch it with you. Be sure your CPR is up to date. (The sad part is that his music makes me truly, truly happy, too...there's no way that Jill Goodacre appreciates stride piano the way I do.)
 
I'll come over and watch it with you. Be sure your CPR is up to date. (The sad part is that his music makes me truly, truly happy, too...there's no way that Jill Goodacre appreciates stride piano the way I do.)
dont you wish that you were that set of piano keys...:biggrin:
 
I'm sorry I highjacked this thread with pictures of a fully-clothed man. I'm going to take a Xanax and cry myself to sleep now...
 
dont you wish that you were that set of piano keys...:biggrin:

I'm a total geek--I just wish I could play them like he does. (Oh, shheeeit...I'm supposed to be practicing for my recital on Wednesday...)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top