• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

It's that time.....

New posts
Bunch of smarty-pants(less.) It never pays to try to be serious.

Hey, the Thinker isn't an action shot. Where is David?
  1. Thinking IS action for a lot of men I know.
  2. David makes me sweat and makes my heart race, so it must be an action shot, too.
 
Has anybody noticed how cute and happy SJ's new tar is?

We can't just sit around and bash him all the time, gulls...it gets boring. :D
 
much better this go around sj. btw nohall how was your day? do i need to check out the random thoughts thread for that answer?
 
I love the Snoopy 'tar!

It is definitely much more difficult to draw naked men than naked women. It helps that the typical artist's model isn't as skinny, airbrushed, or fake-boobed as the images we are constantly bombarded with. :roll:

I don't think it's as much about glorifying the female form as it is about guys liking to look at scantily clad women...........not that there's anything wrong with that.;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top