• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Join the committee to start a small new private school in SRB

New posts

username

Beach Comber
Hello!:D
I'm gathering supporters to begin the preliminary work on starting my own small, private school in Santa Rosa Beach.
Any future parents or teachers--or legal, management, or building experts-- willing to donate their time to the planning committee are encouraged to contact me.
Also, if you are someone potentially interested in donating financial support to founding a small, community school in SRB, please feel free to contact me about joining the committee as well.
If you have any questions about my vision for a K-5 school, regarding curriculum, educational model or otherwise, feel free to ask in a separate email or private message.

Remember, becoming a member of this committee will require a great deal of commitment of time and energy, so only contact me if you are serious about forming a new school in SRB.

Thanks!
Drh
 
Can you share your ideas publicly? You might get more responses/comments if people had a general idea of what kind of school you are starting.
 
:welcome:

I admire your vision for another school alternative, but with all due respect, wouldn't it be much easier to share your vision here on this thread? Discussing it a bit could help weed out so to speak so you're not having to explain yourself over and over to individual inquiries. Usually a bit of discussion brings about questions and issues one may not have considered.

I might be very interested in being involved. :wave:
 
I agree with sunspot & jdarg; and would love more info as well... It's always nice to have our options open. And maybe I could be involved at some level if I knew more. Thanks!
 
Hello All and thank you for your interest!
Due to patents pending on the not-for-profit business model and my own concern for privacy I would rather not discuss the details of the school on an open forum. Also, many facets of the school are open-ended and to be determined by committee members. So if you really are interested in joining the committee feel free to send me a private message or email and I certainly will answer any questions you have regarding my ideas about the school.
-Thanks for your interest!
drh
 
Hello All and thank you for your interest!
Due to patents pending on the not-for-profit business model and my own concern for privacy I would rather not discuss the details of the school on an open forum. Also, many facets of the school are open-ended and to be determined by committee members. So if you really are interested in joining the committee feel free to send me a private message or email and I certainly will answer any questions you have regarding my ideas about the school.
-Thanks for your interest!
drh


I can say your lack of openness might be to your detriment and drive away any potential quality volunteers to your committee. Patent pending for a school business model? errrr no thanks.
 
Hello All and thank you for your interest!
Due to patents pending on the not-for-profit business model and my own concern for privacy I would rather not discuss the details of the school on an open forum. Also, many facets of the school are open-ended and to be determined by committee members. So if you really are interested in joining the committee feel free to send me a private message or email and I certainly will answer any questions you have regarding my ideas about the school.
-Thanks for your interest!
drh

You need not provide details on the proposed private school. However, a general description of the school would be very appropriate here in order to generate interest, discussion and suggestions.

Type of school
Grade levels
size
Curriculum / philosophy
purpose of creating a new school in the area (needs or interest of a number of families?)
potential location
etc etc

thank you and best of luck. bringing quality education programs to provide more options for families and children is a huge endeavor, and an important one.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top