• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Just a Funny

New posts
1720468242367.jpeg
 
I don't really have a Funny. per se, but I do have two words: Jimmy Carr. He is a stand up comedian who seems to be everywhere these days. His stuff is really "edgy", extremely rude, and touches on every taboo in the book, but he is also very smart, clever, and extremely funny. He warns you ahead of time that you are in for a wild, rough ride, and then he delivers.
 
I don't really have a Funny. per se, but I do have two words: Jimmy Carr. He is a stand up comedian who seems to be everywhere these days. His stuff is really "edgy", extremely rude, and touches on every taboo in the book, but he is also very smart, clever, and extremely funny. He warns you ahead of time that you are in for a wild, rough ride, and then he delivers.

I feel like if you don't go into a comedy club with an open mind you're going to have a bad time.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top