• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

KEY LIME PIE or PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE PIE for THANKSGIVING

New posts

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Hi! :wave: It's that time again!
I am making Holiday Key Lime Pies and Pumpkin Cheesecake Pies for THANKSGIVING!
​

I have orders, but room for more. If you are interested send me a personal message with email address and phone number and I will get in touch with you. I will make pies until Friday Afternoon, November 28th, the day after Thanksgiving.

Thanks So Much,

Kat:wub::wave:
 
Last edited:
:wub: I want to thank everyone that ordered pies for Thanksgiving. :wub:
Happy Holidays!​
 
Since you couldn't beam me one I had to attempt to make one on my own. We'll find out if it's any good tonight. Maybe I'll shoot you a photo. It's not as big or as pretty as yours. We certainly enjoyed the one you made in October. Sorry we couldn't connect. Maybe next time.

:wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top