• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kiffin to USC, Dooley new UT coach

New posts
Am I the only one thinking - and I am not talking about the school (Tennessee) here at all - "no class"?

Yet another reason to dislike most of the SC pretty boys. :welcome:

Go Bruins!
 
Am I the only one thinking - and I am not talking about the school here at all - "no class"?

Yet another reason to dislike most of the SC pretty boys. :welcome:

Go Bruins!

His pretty boy pansy butt could not stand the cold weather in Kville, heard his tanning bed bills were breaking him. :lol:
 
His pretty boy pansy butt could not stand the cold weather in Kville, heard his tanning bed bills were breaking him. :lol:

I just watched his "news conference." Body language said it all. Punk!!!!
 
It doesn't matter to me that he is leaving. I have not cared for him from day one. I instantly picked up on his arrogance. Even though they finished 7-6 this year that was not good enough. They let games slip away that they should have won. Anyway, now lets get a real coach please. :roll:
 
This time last year he was naming his son, Knox, yes for the city of Knoxville.

Gee wonder how that will go over now. :idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top