• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Kimmifunn Can We Please....

New posts
Cork On the Ocean said:
Are you gonna be here Tuesday (I think) for lunch with everybody?

I'm here until next Monday.
 
Kimmi everything sounds great so far!!!!!!! please keep us posted on your new funn life in la-la land!!!! :cool: make all your dreams come true :wub:
 
So I told him...
Oh, hey, its kimmiwood!

Ok...first things first. Sideykicky no more. They hooked me up with a blackberry so that's how I'm coming to you.

I got an apt in west hollywood yesterday and blew a thousand bucks at ikea in the meantime. I sign the lease today and move in this afternoon. My furniture is meeting me there.

I have a sore throat too. But its just sinuses. And they really don't eat out here. I've had about 6 zone bars and an atkins shake since I've been here. I mean....seriously.

We are going to a GQ party tomorrow and we have something to do on saturday, but not sure what.

The malibu pappifunns (gussifunn and drex) depart saturday for the d drive (divorce drive). I don't know how they are going to do it. Then they found a nice malibu beach house to stay in while they are here. If they set foot on alabala soil married on the 27th, I'll be shocked!

Ok...I'm going to take a shower now...and get ready to sign my lease...

Stay tuned!
 
Kimmi, what a great report. Congrats on the apartment. Take some pictures and post them for us. Girl, you have to eat! Sounds like a mom doesn't it? Take care of yourself gullfriend!!!
 
Kimmi...I've told you this before, but here it comes again....


EAT!!!!
 
Sueshore said:
Kimmi...I've told you this before, but here it comes again....


EAT!!!!

Thank you Miss Kitty...maybe she will listen to you!!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top