• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Laguna Beach

New posts

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Does anybody watch Laguna Beach? Anyone? Please...speak now or forever hold your peace...
 
Kimmifunn said:
Does anybody watch Laguna Beach? Anyone? Please...speak now or forever hold your peace...
My daughter and her roommates do because one of them is from Laguna Beach. BTW the mascot for her high school wasn't your typical Tigers/Bulldogs/etc. They're "The Artists."

This girl is so California. She was with us at Easter. Created quite a stir at church with her short skirt and 4 inches of cleavage showing. I was so embarrassed.
 
Beach Runner said:
My daughter and her roommates do because one of them is from Laguna Beach. BTW the mascot for her high school wasn't your typical Tigers/Bulldogs/etc. They're "The Artists."

This girl is so California. She was with us at Easter. Created quite a stir at church with her short skirt and 4 inches of cleavage showing. I was so embarrassed.

Ohhh! Snap! They grow them differently out there.

I can't imagine growing up like that. I want to be reincarnated as LC or Kristen from Laguna. :bow:
 
Kimmifunn said:
Ohhh! Snap! They grow them differently out there.

I can't imagine growing up like that. I want to be reincarnated as LC or Kristen from Laguna. :bow:
Hers are double-D's, if that's what you mean. :floor:
 
Kimmifunn said:
Ohhh! Snap! They grow them differently out there.

I can't imagine growing up like that. I want to be reincarnated as LC or Kristen from Laguna. :bow:

LC...YES!

Kristen...NO!

This LC/Jason thing will hit the fan soon.

Could they have found a faker baker than Casey?

Has Jessica "dated" everyone in Laguna Beach?

I did think the parents giving Kristin the pan was a cute idea.

Yes, sports fans...I am a reality show junkie. I have watched "Real World" since San Fransisco. I love my MTV.
 
Sueshore said:
LC...YES!

Kristen...NO!

This LC/Jason thing will hit the fan soon.

Could they have found a faker baker than Casey?

Has Jessica "dated" everyone in Laguna Beach?

I did think the parents giving Kristin the pan was a cute idea.

Yes, sports fans...I am a reality show junkie. I have watched "Real World" since San Fransisco. I love my MTV.

Agreed, agreed and agreed. I am also addicted to Laguana, Sueshore and KF.

These kids have way more freedom than I had at that age or that my own kids have. You very seldom see any parents, but it is probably edited that way. LC and Kristin are cute, but the other girls would be just average looking kids if not for the $$.

I have heard that Stephen had 'dated' Lindsay Lohan and Kristin was going out with the USC quarterback. Did they say last night what anybody's post-graduation plans were--college,etc.?
 
Beach Runner said:
My daughter and her roommates do because one of them is from Laguna Beach. BTW the mascot for her high school wasn't your typical Tigers/Bulldogs/etc. They're "The Artists."

This girl is so California. She was with us at Easter. Created quite a stir at church with her short skirt and 4 inches of cleavage showing. I was so embarrassed.

Laguna Beach High School is "The Breakers" -- as in ocean waves.

That's pretty much how the girls dress on the show. I'm amazed at the amount of cleavage these high school girls have these days. I guess it used to be covered up more or they have had "enhancement."
 
jessifunn said:
kristen was on a talk show (can't remember which one) but she said she was not going to college but moving to LA to pursue acting :floor: can you imagine what that would be like.

I hope she takes speech lessons first so you can understand what she's saying when she slurrs all her words together.

You know how she bought that white, tricked-out BMW---there's a contest (I think on MTV) where she's giving it away. Is this show staged or what?
:roll:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top