BLD Properties
Beach Comber
Hello everyone! 
I originally posted this a couple months ago but thought maybe a refresher was in order!
I have a unit that is available now that is a real must see! It's a very large 2 bedroom, 2 bath town home that has plenty of space to stretch out.
The address is: 25 Blenheim Lane #3 Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459.
We have done lots of renovations to the unit and we've lowered the rental rate, so it's fresh & ready for move in!
Here are a few highlights:
Deposit: $725/month
Application Fee: $35
I've had good response from this forum so I'm hoping to get the word out that our unit is ready for move in!
Email or call Michelle for details!
michelle.bittner@comcast.net
404-373-3411
www.bldproperties.com
I originally posted this a couple months ago but thought maybe a refresher was in order!

I have a unit that is available now that is a real must see! It's a very large 2 bedroom, 2 bath town home that has plenty of space to stretch out.
The address is: 25 Blenheim Lane #3 Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459.
We have done lots of renovations to the unit and we've lowered the rental rate, so it's fresh & ready for move in!
Here are a few highlights:
- Just off Hwy 98 between Panama & Destin, near 30A
- Large floorplan, approximately 1000 sq ft
- Ceramic tile kitchen
- Great roommate plan
- Washer/Dryer connection
- All electric utilities
- Easy access to the beach
- Great neighbors
Deposit: $725/month
Application Fee: $35
I've had good response from this forum so I'm hoping to get the word out that our unit is ready for move in!
Email or call Michelle for details!
michelle.bittner@comcast.net
404-373-3411
www.bldproperties.com