BLD Properties
Beach Comber
Hello everyone! 
I originally posted this a few weeks ago but thought maybe a refresher was in order!
I have a unit that will be available September 1 that is a real must see! It's a very large 2 bedroom, 2 bath town home that has plenty of space to stretch out.
The address is: 25 Blenheim Lane #3 Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459.
My current tenant is leaving for grad school and we are on the search for the next great lucky person who wants to live near the beach!
Here are a few highlights:
Deposit: $845/month
Application Fee: $35
Email or call Michelle for details!
michelle.bittner@comcast.net
404-373-3411
www.bldproperties.com
I originally posted this a few weeks ago but thought maybe a refresher was in order!

I have a unit that will be available September 1 that is a real must see! It's a very large 2 bedroom, 2 bath town home that has plenty of space to stretch out.
The address is: 25 Blenheim Lane #3 Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459.
My current tenant is leaving for grad school and we are on the search for the next great lucky person who wants to live near the beach!
Here are a few highlights:
- Just off Hwy 98 between Panama & Destin, near 30A
- Large floorplan, approximately 1000 sq ft
- Ceramic tile kitchen
- Great roommate plan
- Washer/Dryer connection
- All electric utilities
- Easy access to the beach
- Great neighbors
Deposit: $845/month
Application Fee: $35
Email or call Michelle for details!
michelle.bittner@comcast.net
404-373-3411
www.bldproperties.com