• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Lipton Green Tea

New posts

Beach Crazy

cracker
I have a new obsession! This is the best Lipton drink I have ever had. I get the Diet Green Tea with citrus which has 0 everything. I have also noticed that I have tons more energy and I'm sure that's from the caffeine. But anyhoo, it is yummy! :clap_1:
 
Beach Crazy said:
I have a new obsession! This is the best Lipton drink I have ever had. I get the Diet Green Tea with citrus which has 0 everything. I have also noticed that I have tons more energy and I'm sure that's from the caffeine. But anyhoo, it is yummy! :clap_1:

More energy...I will stop at lunch and pick some up.
 
I thought that green tea had less caffeine than some of the other varieties? Maybe they spike it with some extra stuff to increase the metabolism? :idontno:
 
I thought it would taste icky. But now I'll have to try it. I would :wub: a little more energy. It's VBS week at church and we have morning and evening sessions. Is it Friday yet?
 
Ocean Lover said:
I thought it would taste icky. But now I'll have to try it. I would :wub: a little more energy. It's VBS week at church and we have morning and evening sessions. Is it Friday yet?

I've heard the kind without citrus is yuckky so be sure it has citrus....

VBS :wub:

I teach 2, 3 & 4 year olds in Sunday School :wub: Precious babies!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top